- Shoes - This is more of a category than a thing and covers all manner of footwear including sandals, boots, sneakers, loafers and slippers.
- Christmas ornaments - Including one antique glass bulb that nearly sent her mom to the hospital for heart palpitations.
- Christmas bows - Of course, only off already-neatly-wrapped packages.
- CDs/DVDs/computer install discs - She has fabulous taste in music and movies always selecting only the rarest vintages for her collection.
- Hair ties - Bella especially likes them when they're still wrapped in my hair or around my wrist but getting the ones off the bedroom table is becoming a bit of an art form for her.
- Boxes - And no wimpy boxes for Bella, nope, she likes real boxes.
1 Adam 12, 1 Adam 12,
Box theft in progress.
- Socks - This is usually accomplished as a surreptitious drive-by when I'm getting dressed in the morning.
- Keurig K-cups - I should have let her learn about these the hard way. A mouthful of coffee grounds and she probably would never have stolen anything ever again.
- Books - Bella's idea of irony: stealing, and nearly destroying, "Feisty Fido".
- Magazines - She's a big fan of Pet Plans' "Fetch" magazine.
- Napkins/Kleenex - Usually, but not necessarily, after we've finished with them.
- Teddy bears - My collection is now safely packed away in drawers and closets. Hrumph.
- Assorted pieces of clothing - I think she's trying to tell me something about the Snuggie.
- A phone - Yeah, I got nothing. She stole the phone. She ate the phone. I have no idea what she had against the phone.
- Feathers - So much for that collection of Native American art. It's now locked in a closet with the Teddy Bears. Hrumph again.
- Water bottles - Usually empty, not always.
- Blankets - This is my favorite of Bella's little oddities. She's very thoughtful and dainty about it. Here, I made a video:
Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment for the crazy dog. I may be a little delayed in responding, however, as I was in the path of "#Snowtober" this weekend and am without power (for who knows how long at this point). If anyone has heat, running water and wouldn't mind a visit from berserk-o dog, let me know. :)